1. Personal information.
The company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing information is an act of trust, and is taken very seriously.
2. Collecting personal information.
The company will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies.
The company uses tracking technologies (i.e. cookies and web beacons) to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies. These do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information.
Personal information will be used for the following primary purposes.
– To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase and/or any other contract between the individual and the company.
– To render services such as after-sale warranty/services and current contract communication.
5. Contact by the company.
The company may contact individuals using the information provided to them to provide information that may be of interest, such as company products, special offers and other matters related to residential construction.
6. An individual’s right of access.
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the company’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the company on 1300 669 136.
7. The company and links to other websites.
The company provides links to external websites. These linked sites are not under control of the company, and the company is not responsible for these external links.
8. Problems or queries.
Problems or queries relating to this policy may be directed to the company’s customer enquiry number – 1300 669 136.